Best pictures from around the world
- Amazing pictures
- Architecture and urban
- Black and White
- Color and light
- Creativity and Design
- Digital camera guide
- Food and Drink
- Home and Garden
- Macro and abstract
- Nature and Space
- Pets and Animals
- Photo Accessories
- Photoblog of the day
- Photography advice
- Photoposts news
- Photoshop tutorials
- Travel and Places
- Best compact digital camera
- Cameras !!!
- Alice in Wonderland: White Rabbit – No Time to Say Hello, Goodbye…
- I’ll Give You All I Can…
- Walking his way
- Motor Boat in Burrard Inlet
- Dammit The Amazing Wonder Dog
- Professional Sports Photography 101 Guide.
- Wedding Photography Tutorial EBook.
- The Digital Photography Book
- A Closer Look at Digital Photography
- beautiful, christina aguilera
- A beautiful scenary
- ~ Beautiful Warning ~
- Michael Jackson Forever
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Enhance specific areas of a photo, or precisely adjust overall color, exposure, and tonal range nondestructively
- Automatically import, rename, and sort your entire shoot; find your photos quickly with powerful yet flexible sorting, selecting, and organizational tools
- Present your work in dynamic slide shows, interactive web galleries, and a variety of flexible print templates; easily upload your photos to popular online photo-sharing sites
- Configure your workspace to manage image workflow and presentation more efficiently thanks to support for multiple monitors
- Every change you make to an image is automatically tracked, so you can return to any state with a single click
Read more Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
What says about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 :
1. I tried the previous version of Lightroom, but couldn’t see much of an advantage over the free cataloging program that came with my Nikon cameras, so I uninstalled it.
This version is a different animal. I don’t know whether to call it an image cataloging program with powerful image editor or an amazing image processing program with an intuitive cataloging feature.
Its library catalogs images across multiple drives with an enchantingly user-friendly interface. The enchanced previews allow you to sort the sharp from the not-quite-so-sharp at a glance. Keywording for a shoot can be accomplished in minutes thanks to the spray formatting feature. Enter or choose a group of words once, then apply them to multiple shots.
The program recognizes multiple image formats, including 180 versions of RAW, and you can covert them with ease. The Develop mode is magical. You can adjust exposure, white balance, healing (for those pesky dust spots)and everything else Raw for Photoshop can do, plus gradients and a brush tool that applies adjustments to certain parts of the image. In fact, most users will not even need Photoshop.
The Print and Web output features are amazing. You can easily put together picture packages for friends, or clients, or create a fantastic Web gallery with eye-catching templates. The sharpening tool for output has been improved. You will love it.
In short, this is my new toy and I can’t stop playing with it! When I finish cataloging my slides, prints, and digitals, I will finally have 25 years worth of pictures under control.
2. Lightroom 2 is a great resource for photographers, combining cataloging, development and print capabilities. The develop module is the knockout here. It’s similar in many respects to Photoshop’s Camera Raw, but in my opinion the Lightroom interface is superior. Though it’s easy to open images in Photoshop, Lightroom’s local adjustment brush often makes that additional step unnecessary, and the saving in file size is significant. I’m also a fan of Photoshop, but given its high price, those who don’t have it already should consider whether Lightroom alone satisfies their needs.
Today, our team decided to start this blog. We love the good pictures, trying to help photographers, and simply enjoy the beautiful images of people. Now here we will publish our news, interesting articles and of course the best photos.
Also, we decided to choose Photoblog of the day, because every day we see tens photoblog and hundreds of photographs. If you want to get into this section to send us interesting photoblog.
Good luck to you and to us!